St. Florian's Brewery donates a minimum of 5% of our profits to fire-related & community-based organizations.
Donation request requirements at bottom of page...
Organizations we support include, but are not limited to:
Ales for Autism
Alexander Valley School
American Red Cross
Bodega Bay Firefighters Association
Boys & Girls Club of Central Sonoma County
California Craft Brewer Association
California State Firefighters Association
Calistoga Firefighters Association
Canine Companions for Independence
Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic
Cloverdale Lions Club
Downtown Campbell Business Association
Face-to-Face/Sonoma County AIDS Network
Firefighters Burn Institute
Geyserville Volunteer Firefighters Association
Grind Out Hunger
Half Moon Bay Volunteer Fire Department
Healdsburg 20/30 Club
Healdsburg Little League Baseball
Kiwanis Club of Windsor
Leadership Institute for Ecology & Economy
Leadership Santa Rosa
Livermore Pleasanton Firefighter Foundation
Main Street Martinez
Mark West Education Foundation
Mattie Washburn Elementary
Mountain Volunteer Fire Department
Northern California Brewers Guild
Northbay Guns N Hoses Hockey Club
Novato Fire Foundation
Oakland Firefighters Random Acts
Petaluma Valley Rotary Trust
Pleasant Hill Recreation & Teen Center
Rancho Adobe Firefighters Association
Raven Performing Arts Theater
Redwood Empire Food Bank
San Mateo County Deputy Sheriff's Association
San Francisco Fire Fighters Local 798 Toy Program
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
Santa Rosa Flyers Junior Hockey Club
Sonoma Community Center
Sonoma County Economic Development
Sonoma County Fair Foundation
Sonoma County Museum
Sonoma Volunteer Firefighters Association
St. Baldrick's Foundation
St. John Catholic School
STAR (Specialized Tours And Recreation)
Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School
Vine Hill Elementary School
Windsor Educational Foundation
Windsor Fire Foundation
Windsor High School Boosters
Windsor Historical Society & Museum
Windsor Lions Club
Windsor Rotary Community Foundation
Windsor Youth Baseball
Wings Over Wine Country
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A DONATION, PLEASE KINDLY ADHERE TO THE FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Please contact us at info@stfloriansbrewery more than 60 days prior to your event, or your request will likely be declined.
- Please provide information about your event, &/or the reason for which you are requesting the donation. Inclusion of event promotional flyer will help fulfill this requirement.
- You must be a registered 501(c)3 organization & you must provide us with your 501(c)3 number.
- Please be a direct representative of the benefitting charity, or your request will likely be declined.
- In the State of California, a temporary permit is required by the California State ABC for your event if beer is to be sold. We require proof of your temporary permit in order to donate beer. For more info: http://www.abc.ca.gov/Permits/permits.html
- Unless otherwise arranged, we cannot provide jockey boxes, tap handles, or any other brewery paraphernalia (including merchandise, yet another legal matter) with donations.
- We cannot donate beer outside of California. It's a another legal thing.
- Due to budget restrictions, not all donations that follow these guidelines will be approved.
- All donations must be picked up at our Windsor brewing facility during taproom hours. WE DO NOT DELIVER DONATIONS! Thanks for understanding.